Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Introduction


Hello, I started out in the military working as an Imagery Analyst where I was stationed at Offutt AFB in Omaha NE. I completed my enlistment there and moved to Huntsville Al. While in Alabama I worked for Intergraph creating 3D shape files using their software, which they said was number two on the market to ARC. No one that I have talked to has ever heard of it either. After two years in Huntsville I moved to Gulf Breeze Fl where I have worked at Hurlburt Field for the last 7 years as an Imagery Analyst. I have done some GIS work while in Florida but not as much as Alabama. I have just completed by BAS in Technology and Resource Management. I hope the GIS track is more enjoyable than getting a degree so that I could check a box off on applications.

No comments:

Post a Comment