Thursday, February 20, 2014

Projections Part 2/Data Search Module 6


Week 6! This was a rough week, not everything went as planned in this lab. There were a few steps that I could not get due to user error or computer error. I tried all the trouble shooting that we had in the discussions post as well as with an instructor through email. Anyways this week I set out to find the information that I needed for the lab rather than the instructor spoon feed it to me. I visited LABINS and FGDL to gather data sets that were needed for the lab. After acquiring the data it had to be reprojected so that all the sets matched and projected on top of each other. This is where I ran into issues, no matter what I tried nothing seemed to work. So I moved on and used ArcGIS's on the fly projections to finish the lab and create the map above.

No comments:

Post a Comment